WE ARE HIRING! Work for a family-owned, family-operated company with a family atmosphere! After 90 years, you will always have the opportunity to talk to someone whose name is on the side of the truck.
Truck driver and dockworker positions are available at all of our 21 service centers in the Mid-Atlantic. P&D and Linehaul salary averages are some of the tops in the industry. Click the link above to discover all of our current truck driver and dockworker open positions.
Ward offers a variety of career opportunities. Positions range from Corporate, Sales, Administrative, I.T., Management/Supervisor, Finance, Customer Service, HR, Marketing, Operations, and Process Improvement.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical & Prescription Coverage with various options for employee premium cost options available, to include $0.00 employee premiums.
- Dental & Vision Coverage to include free vision coverage for employees.
- 401K / profit sharing guarantee which the employee customizes
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- New Equipment (Units, Trailers, Forklifts, etc)
- Safe & Safety Focus Environment
- Free Driver Development & Career Path Opportunities (Click here for more information)
Every year Ward significantly reinvests into equipment upgrades. Our goal is to provide our drivers with the tools to perform the job during the day and to return safely to their families at night.
We can tell you all day long how great it is to drive and work for Ward, but let us give that opportunity to a few of our drivers in Baltimore, MD, and Pittsburgh, PA!